The Clare Valley Local Services
The Clare Valley ArticlesGenerally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the The Clare Valley site Articles, Login to create your Ads, Articles and Events in any Australian Town or City.
Got something to say? A Great Strategy is to create your content here first and THEN like it to your Social Media Groups. Get it?
The Clare Valley Photo GalleryA Compilation of network Member Photos tagged in The Clare Valley When you ad your Articles, Ads and Events you can Nominate your Photo to appear in a Gallery. Member Photo's will automatically Backlink to your Website or Social Media Services. Generally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Photos and may click through to visit your Business or Community website. A Strategy to boost visitors to your website or service is to write Great Article and include your Photos in a Gallery
Singles and Dating
The Clare Valley Singles and DatingThe Make a Heart service is being developed by the Australian Regional Network for The Clare Valley Residents, you can also try our other Dating Services on this link for 18-25's and Seniors Dating 50+
The Clare Valley ChatRemember the days of the CB Radio? Not many do.. Old Style Chat Rooms accross your Town, State and Nationally.. A Free Service for The Clare Valley and a Place to Meet
The clarevalley.info Odd Spot
Interesting facts about The Clare Valley
Clare Valley - Hidden Gem of South Australia
Clare Valley is a charming town situated in South Australia, known for its stunning vineyards and delicious wines. However, there is much more to this town than just wine. Here are some interesting facts about Clare Valley you probably didn't know:
1. History - Clare Valley was first settled in 1839 by John Horrocks, a British explorer. He chose this area due to its fertile soil and a peaceful environment. Today, this town still retains its old-world charm and is a popular tourist destination.
2. Weather - Clare Valley has a Mediterranean climate, which means that it enjoys hot summers and cool, wet winters. This unique climate provides the perfect conditions for producing some of Australia's best wines.
3. Grape Varieties - Clare Valley is renowned for its production of Riesling and Shiraz wines. However, this region also produces a range of other grape varieties, including Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, and Grenache.
4. Food - Apart from wine, Clare Valley is home to some of the best food in Australia. Visitors can enjoy local specialties such as sticky date pudding, Pavilion pies, and a range of locally produced cheeses.
5. Art and Culture - Clare Valley is known as a hub of art and culture in South Australia. From galleries to museums, there is always something creative happening in this vibrant town.
6. Nature - As well as being famous for its vineyards, Clare Valley is surrounded by natural beauty. There are many parks and reserves where visitors can explore the stunning scenery and wildlife.
7. Festivals - Clare Valley is host to numerous festivals throughout the year, including the Clare Valley Gourmet Weekend and the Adelaide Plains Wine Region Festival. These events provide visitors with an opportunity to experience the region's best wine, food, and culture.
Clare Valley is a hidden gem of South Australia, with much more to offer than just wine. With its fascinating history, beautiful scenery, vibrant culture, and delicious food, it is a must-visit location for anyone traveling to Australia.